Blauer-Abend


So the album pretty much ready for pressing, and the songs were aching to be played live. A friend of mine has a wonderful practice in Nippes, Cologne *Neco* and asked my 2 years ago if I would play a intimate set at the grand opening. Now, the time came around again to play there as part of the 'Nippes Blue Night' on 7th September 2012. This gave us a great chance to try out a new live set-up. This meant a whole new live experience for me. I had a go at Moog-bass, drums, MPC, e-guitar and keyboard. Was as exciting as getting caught with my pants down. Ha! We're going to be doing it again soon... Watch this space for a live cut*



Kommentare

  1. Hammer Piano! Kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor.

    Grüße vom Oe.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hammer Piano! Kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor.

    Grüße vom Oe.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts